Jean Lainé France
My name is Jean Lainé, I’m from Paris, France & have lived in Tasmania for 2 years.
In France I was a designer for animation movies but here in Launceston I’m interested in getting involved with art projects & promoting local art culture.
I love to make people happy & stimulate them with my art.
I also love wine & baguettes & riding a push bike with my beret.
- Install and open the Junaio app
- - Junaio is a free app that you can download from either Google Play (android) or App Store (IOS)
- Scan the QR code which is located on the sign and unique to each location
- - Open the Junaio app and point your mobile device at the QR code to the right on the sign
- - Tap the Scan button on the top right hand corner of your mobile device
- - You will see a message that reads 'Scanning for AR content', followed by the name of the location's artist in the top left hand of the screen when it is successfully scanned
- Find the image in Step 3 on the sign - this is where the hidden artwork is located on the building.
- - Point your mobile device at this location and the hidden artwork should appear in the viewfinder
How to use your mobile device to discover the other locations and get more info on the artwork
Point your mobile device at the Off the Wall logo on the left of the sign. You should see the word 'Map' appear. Tap the Map button on your mobile device screen to view more information on the artist and their artwork, and discover the next and previous locations on the Street Art Trail.
Please note that this installation is highly dependent on available light.
The artwork may not appear, cut in and out, or “wobble” due to excessive glare or insufficient light at the time of viewing.
If this should happen, we suggest returning at another time to view the artwork.